1. Beauty, you who hold my life captive in your eyes,
Who make my soul glad with a gracious smile,
Come soon rescue me, or I shall die.
2. Why are you fleeing, sweetheart, when I am close to you,
When your eyes I look, I get lost in myself,
For you perfections change my behaviour.
5. Come my beauty, come my wellbeing,
Don't reject me, for my heart is yours,
To appease my pain, give me a kiss.
6. I am dying my little angel, I am dying while kissing you,
Your mouth so soft makes me feel better
Then my soul is fulfilled with love.
7. Sooner the waves against mountains shall recede,
And sooner the world's eye shall cease to burn
Before the love exciting me shall decrease of one dot.