|From Boston harbor we set sail|
And the wind was blowin' the devil of a gale
With the ring-tail set all about the mizzen peak
And the dolphin striker plowin' up the deep
With a big bow wow, tow row row
Fal dee rall dee di do day.
2. The up steps the skipper from down below
3. Then it's down to his cabin he quickly falls
4. While it's we poor seamen that are up on the decks|
With the blasted rain falling down our necks
And not a drop of grog will he afford
For he damns our eyes with every other word.
5. Now there's just one thing we all do crave
6. Now the old bugger is dead and gone