Lord, in the Morning Thou Shalt Hear
Isaac Watts, 1719
|Lord, in the morning Thou shalt hear|
My voice ascending high;
To Thee will I direct my prayer,
To Thee lift up mine eye.
2. Up to the hills, where Christ is gone
3. Thou art a God, before whose sight
4. But to Thy house will I resort,
|5. O may Thy Spirit guide my feet|
In ways of righteousness
Make every path of duty straight
And plain before my face.
6. My watchful enemies combine
7. Lord, crush the serpent in the dust,
8. The men that love and fear thy name