Oh! go fetch me down my riding cane,|
For I'm goin' to see my darlin' Jane!
And a hog-eye railroad nigger with his hog-eye
Row the boat ashore, and a hog-eye O!
She wants the hog-eye man.
2. Oh the hogs-eye man is the man for me,
3. O the hog-eye man are all the go,
4. Now, its "who's been here since I've been gone?"|
A railroad nigger with his sea-boots on,
5. O Sally in the garden is picking peas,
6. Oh Jennys in the garden shelling peas,
7. Now where have you been gone so long.
8. Were a hogs-eye ship and a hogs-eye crew,
| Song Index | Home Page |