To Pensacola town we'll bid adieu,|
To lovely Kate and pretty Sue.
Our anchor's weighed and our sails unfurled,
We're bound for to plough this watery world.
You know we're outward bound,
Hurrah, we're outward bound!
2. The wind blows hard from the east nor-east,
3. And should we touch at Malabar,
4. And now our three years it is out,|
It's very near time we back'd about;
And when we're home, and do get free,
O, won't we have a jolly spree.
5. And now we'll haul into the docks,
6. And now we'll haul to the "Dog and Bell,"
7. But when our money's all gone and spent,
| Song Index | Home Page |