Horatius Bonar, 1866
Fill thou my life, O Lord my God,|
In every part with praise,
That my whole being may proclaim
Thy being and thy ways.
2. Not for the lip of praise alone,
3. Praise in the common things of life,
4. Fill every part of me with praise;|
Let all my being speak
Of thee and of thy love, O Lord,
Poor though I be, and weak.
5. So shalt thou, Lord, from me, e'en me,
6. So shall each fear, each fret, each care
7. So shall no part of day or night|
From sacredness be free;
But all my life, in every step
Be fellowship with thee.
| Song Index | Home Page |