Isaac Watts, 1674-1748
Unto thine hand, O God of truth,|
My spirit I commit;
Thou hast redeemed my soul from death,
And saved me from the pit.
2. The passions of my hope and fear
3. "My times are in thine hand," I cried,
4. O make thy reconciled face|
Upon thy servant shine,
And save me for thy mercy's sake,
For I'm entirely thine.
5. 'Twas in my haste my spirit said,
6. Thy goodness how divinely free!
7. O love the Lord, all ye his saints,|
And sing his praises loud;
He'll bend his ear to your complaints,
And recompense the proud.
| Song Index | Home Page |