Christopher Wordsworth, 1863; revised 1872
Lord of heaven and earth and sea,|
To thee all praise and glory be;
How shall we show our love to thee
Who givest all?
2. The golden sunshine, vernal air,
3. For peaceful homes and healthful days,
4. Thou didst not spare thine only Son|
But gav'st him for a world undone,
And freely with that Blessed One
Thou givest all.
5. Thou giv'st the Holy Spirit's dower
6 For souls redeemed, for sins forgiven,
7. To thee, from whom we all derive|
Our life, our gifts, our power to give;
O may we ever with thee live
Who givest all.
| Song Index | Home Page |