Isaac Watts, 1674-1748
I'll bless the Lord from day to day;|
How good are all his ways!
Ye humble souls that use to pray,
Come, help my lips to praise.
2. Sing to the honor of his name,
3. When threat'ning sorrows round me stood,
4. I told the Lord my sore distress,
5. O sinners, come and taste his love,|
Come, learn his pleasant ways;
And let your own experience prove
The sweetness of his grace.
6. He bids his angels pitch their tents
7. O love the Lord, ye saints of his;
8. Young lions, pinched with hunger, roar
| Song Index | Home Page |