John M. Neale, 1862
Art thou weary, art thou troubled,|
Art thou sore distressed?
"Come to Me," saith One, "and, coming,
Be at rest."
2. Hath He marks to lead me to Him
3. Hath He diadem, as Monarch,
4. If I find Him, if I follow,
5. Is this all He hath to give me
6. All thy sins shall be forgiven,|
All things work for good;
Thou shalt Bread of Life from heaven
Have for food.
7. From the fountains of salvation
8. If I still hold closely to Him,
9. Festal palms and crown of glory,
10. If I ask Him to receive me,
11. Finding, following, keeping, struggling,|
Is He sure to bless?
"Saints, apostles, prophets, martyrs,
| Song Index | Home Page |